Jenny Lu

My Most Visited Websites and Why

Tumblr: In the past I have tried writing in a regular book but that did not turn out very well for me. I would usually abandon my journal, and other times I would forget what I was going to write about. I also do not like to write things out manually when a computer is so much more convenient. I am both mentally and physically addicted to Tumblr. It is one of the few blogging communities I actually enjoy. Unlike other blogging websites I like how this site has a follow button which allows a person to get the bloggers’ posts directly on to their dashboard. I also like all the features that this site provides. How it allows one to encompass writing, music, videos, quotes, links and chats to their blog without actually having to do much.  Most of all I like how people can relate and share their posts without actually having to constantly worry about being judged.
Google: I use this search engine for practically everything. I use it for purposes such as looking up definitions, research and news.
Youtube: I am a visual learner. Surprisingly some people do not realize that this site is used for other purposes aside from entertainment. I use this site for education purposes such as learning how to play a song on a piano to being taught how to solve a math problem and more.
Weather: I like to look up the weather on a daily basis because I like to plan ahead.
Lunarium: This site is amazing. It has almost everything you need to know about the moon and planet position as well as this wonderful interactive lunar calendar that tells you the course of the moon, the sign that it is under and a little blurb about the general outlook of the day.
MSN: To check my e-mail.
Facebook: Although I find this site terribly boring, I use it because it helps me stay connected with people in high school.

2 Responses to “My Most Visited Websites and Why”

1.   Onno Vocks Informationon 08 Apr 2013 at 8:28 pm

Hello there! This article couldn’t be written any better! Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a very good read. I appreciate you for sharing!

2.   Donnaon 23 Apr 2013 at 5:18 am

Excellent post. I will be facing many of these issues as well..

Trackback URI | Comments RSS